Press Release<< Back
Sinclair Broadcast Group Adopts Avid Everywhere to Increase Enterprise-Wide Content Production and Efficiency
"Sinclair faces the same challenges that many broadcasters today share, including disconnected workflows, disparate vendors, and operational inefficiency," said
Although the needs of stations across the Sinclair network vary greatly, the flexibility of Avid Everywhere enables the organization to use a plug and play system model that can be scaled and adapted as appropriate for the size of each station.
Sinclair's new core workflow consists of:
- Dynamic news content creation and distribution, and efficient, collaborative newsroom management, with iNEWS®
- Highly scalable shared storage with ISIS® shared storage
- Automated production asset management with Interplay® | Production
- Access to workflows from any browser or mobile device with Avid MediaCentral | UX, the cloud-based, web front-end to the MediaCentral Platform, letting Sinclair's editors across organization collaborate and share content using the same workflows.
- AirSpeed® video servers for cost-efficient play to air capability
"Consistency is very important to our organization, and Avid Everywhere provides us with the same workflow across all of our stations," said
Through a combination of hands-on training and customer support, the Avid Global Services team is helping Sinclair easily move to the new workflows so they can continue to deliver news with no break in production.
Through Avid Everywhere™, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. For more information about Avid solutions and services, visit www.avid.com, connect with Avid on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube,LinkedIn, or subscribe to Avid Blogs.
CONTACT: PR Contact:
Avid Amy Paladinoamy.email@example.com 617-733-5121
News Provided by Acquire Media