Press Release<< Back
Avid’s Global User Community Shows Off Its Media Production Skills Certification with New Badges & Digital Credentials
Built around the secure and verified Credly platform, Avid’s Badges & Digital Credentials program prominently signifies the relevance and integrity of the most sought-after video and audio production skill sets. Avid presents this new career advantage to all users who complete Avid certification courses—from creative individuals working independently, to people working on media teams, as well as educators, Avid resellers, and technical support staff who are required to be well-versed in Avid-based media production workflows in film, television and music. This new program is one of several ways Avid is addressing today’s unprecedented skills crisis by fostering a ready workforce of qualified craftspeople and technicians.
Developed to distinguish Avid users at all levels of experience and proficiency, badges are a standout feature of a user’s social media profiles, websites, portfolios, CVs/résumés, e-mail signatures and other digital properties. All certified users are also included in an online database connected to popular job search engines to match qualified talent with new opportunities. Through the convenience of e-learning, virtual instructor-led and/or in-person training, Avid and its partners offer more than 50 courses preparing talent for seven certification profiles:
- Avid Certified | Specialist – brings core competencies in music production, composition, gaming audio, live sound and TV news creation;
- Avid Certified | Professional – ready for demanding audio and video production environments including immersive audio and audio for post;
- Avid Certified | Expert – brings deep product expertise, creativity and operational efficiency across Avid’s tools and solutions used in music production and audio post;
- Avid Certified | System Administrator – maximizes the performance of Avid storage and asset management systems in TV newsrooms and other collaborative environments;
- Avid Certified | Support Representative (ACSR) – installs, manages, troubleshoots, and supports on-premises, cloud and hybrid technical environments built around the widest range of Avid solutions;
- Avid Certified | Instructor – instructs with full operational expertise and readiness to deliver Avid courses in the classroom;
- Avid Certified | Developer – skilled at using Avid SDKs and APIs to integrate third party tools into an Avid production environment.
Visit Avid’s Badges & Digital Credentials program frequently asked questions.
Editor’s note: Visit www.avid.com/press-center/media-library/ for high-resolution images of Avid user badges signifying digital certification.
Avid Powers Greater Creators
People who create media for a living become greater creators with Avid’s award-winning technology solutions to make, manage and monetize today’s most celebrated video and audio content—from iconic movies and binge-worthy TV series, to network news and sports, to recorded music and the live stage. What began more than 30 years ago with our invention of nonlinear digital video editing has led to individual artists, creative teams and organizations everywhere subscribing to our powerful tools and collaborating securely in the cloud. We continue to re-imagine the many ways editors, musicians, producers, journalists and other content creators will bring their stories to life. Discover the possibilities at avid.com and join the conversation on social media with the multitude of brilliant creative people who choose Avid for a lifetime of success.
© 2023 Avid Technology, Inc., Avid, Media Composer, Pro Tools, MediaCentral, Avid NEXIS and its logo are property of Avid.
+44 (0) 7770 644 136
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/0cb5c1c2-dd29-43f3-b22a-8b644968f361
Source: Avid Technology, Inc.